The S6 is a multi-functional hand carried Color Doppler ultrasound system which can be widely used in clinical practices. SonoScape developed this system to satisfy a variety of clinical requirements such as Radiology, Cardiology, OB/GYN, vascular and small parts. With the help of powerful software packages, professional transducers, a built-in battery and other user-friendly designs, the S6 makes it possible for doctors to serve patients anywhere and anytime without compromise.
• 15 inch LCD monitor
• One button image optimization: M-Tuning
• Intuitive interface and user-friendly control panel
• Lightweight, built-in Li-ion battery supports continuous scanning for more than one hour without power supply
• Professional services for 2B, 4B, CFM, DPI and PW.
• Panoramic imaging.
• A wide range of transducers.
• Freehand 3D imaging;
• 135 degrees wide range trans-vaginal transducer with temperature detection
• Professional and abundant OB/GYN measurement software
• A wide range of transducers and professional and cardiovascular measurement software.
• High quality Trans-rectal transducers and Biplane transducers
• Biopsy guide
• Supporting emergency, ICU/CCU, and anesthesia applications.
• Imaging technologies in the S6 provide amazing imaging quality in both near and far fields.
• S6 is compatible with SonoScape’s high frequency linear transducer
• MSK/Sports medicine, Breast, Angiology and Vascular, etc.
It is our social responsibility to seek out and improve the quality of life for everyone regardless of age, sex, gender, religion, or other social barriers placed upon them. To do this we, as a medical manufacture, develop and create the best medical equipment we can to provide medical solutions for practitioners and patients worldwide. In the ever evolving medical world of today we listen and understand the needs of today to foresee the needs of the future and deliver our solutions in an environmentally friendly and sustainable method for the benefit of future generations.
Copyright © SonoScape Medical Corp. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备20054866